My passion is in seeing children, teens, adults, and families experience healing, breakthrough and reach their goals.
Jordan King started his journey as a mental health counselor by majoring in psychology as an undergrad at the University of South Florida. Prior to college he believed this is the field he was called to do for the rest of his life. Now looking three years back to that decision, he is so happy to have been lead into this field. Upon graduating in 2017, his passion for mental health lead him to get his masters degree. He attended the University of South Florida majoring in Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling with a certificate of specialty in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Jordan is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, and he is also certified as a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern. His passion is in seeing children, teens, adults, and families experience healing, breakthrough and reaching their goals.
*Jordan works with kids, families, male adolescents, College age men, and adult men.
Jordan was born and raised in Orlando, Florida and now reside in Tampa, FL with his amazing wife and precious new puppy. His hobbies include exercising, playing and watching sports, playing the guitar and piano, and grilling.
Certification and Education
* Licensed Mental Health Counselor (MH20207)
* Certified Clinical Trauma Professional (CCTP)
* Registered Marriage and Family Therapist Intern
* Currently Completing Training Hours in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
* Master's Degree in Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling
* Completed Marriage and Family Therapy Certificate Program
* B.A. in Psychology
* Graduated Magna Cum Laude
* Success 4 Kids & Families
* Healthy Start Mental Health Counselor